Level Indicators operate according to the system of communicating tubes and the float principle.The medium leaves the vessel and enters the standpipe through the lower couplings. The measuring float incorporated in the standpipe indicates the actual fluid level in the vessel.
Continuous measuring, display and monitoring of levels of fluid in open and closed vessels. Plastic designs are employed especially in water treatment plants, in vessels containing caustic materials from purification plants and for completely desalinated water and boiler feed water. The units can be equipped with magnet activated solenoid operated touch sensitive switches for control processes (caustic or optical signals, motor and valve controls or similar devices).
- Cost effective plastic design
- Simple assembly and installation
- Low maintenance
- Excellent readability, even from considerable distances
- User defined number and arrangement of contacts: only limited by the dimensions of the contact housing
- Wide measuring/indicating range
- Can also be supplied with magnet activated switch for process control
Application In Industries :
- Chemical & Process
- Engineering Industries
- Textile processing
- Pulp & Paper Industries
- Salt & Marine
- Food & Beverages
- Steel Industries
- Power Plants
- Oil & Refinery Industries
Design : Standard & As per custom design.
Standard Size : ½" Inch , ¾" Inch , 1" Inch As Per Standard Size Moulding
Material : Plastics
Temperature Requirement : Suitable As Per Custom Requirement .