E-CTFE Sheets & Rods
E-CTFE (Ethylene ChloroTri Fluoro Ethylene) was designed to provide excellent chemical resistance in heavy duty corrosion applications. It is a partially fluorinated polymer (a fluoropolymer), semi-crystalline and can be processed in the melt. Chemically it is a copolymer of ethylene andchlorotrifluoroethylene .
- Extremely good weather resistance
- High purity (free from plasticizers, sliding agents and flame inhibitive additives)
- High tensile strength and stiffness
- High impact strength, also at low temperatures
- Good thermoformability
- Excellent weldability
- High continuous service temperature
- Good electrical insulating properties
Field of application
Parts which call for outstanding chemical resistance, also at high temperatures.
Manufacture of chemical equipment.
Electrical, semiconductor and foodstuffs industry
e.g. seals, valve and pump parts, membranes, housings, containers, pipes and sleeves
E-CTFE Sheet Standard Size :
Thickness : 1 mm to 60 mm
Width : Upto 1000 mm
Length : As Per Requirements
Standard Size (mm):
620 x 1000 , 620 x 2000 , 620 x 3000 , 1000 x 2000
E-CTFE Rod Size :
Diameter : 5 mm to 300 mm
Length : 300 mm , 600 mm , 1000 mm