U-Drain System Inspection chambers
This system is intended to carry soil and waste from S.W.R. drainage system to roadside sewers or drains and as sewerage system also.
The system can also be used for rainwater collection and disposal, including rainwater harvesting.
In short the system provides complete solution for underground drainage and sewerage application.
Underground drainage system is ideal to used in single house application to multi floors buildings , hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, academic institutes upto the main lines.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Great Flexibility
- Light weight Convenient easy and fast installation
- Perfect Hydraulic Properties - minimum risk of blockage
- Water tight System - No Cange of leakage or cracking
- Hygienic and safe
- Excellent Corrosion and chemical Resistance
- Great strength
- Freedom to choose suitable option of inlet / outlets .
- Complate Solution
- Minimum Maintenance
- Longer life - overall economy
- Technical solution to existing cumbersome , conventional Drainage Product.
Components of U-Drain System Inspection chambers :
Following different sizes of Ultra Inspection Chamber and Manhole along with cover solution are available in the range.
- Ultra 250 with and without trap provision with 110 mm inlet(s) and outlet. (Size of the trap is 75 mm).
- Ultra 315 mm with 110 mm inlet(s) and outlet isavailable in seven different flow profiles/ ....configurations.
- Ultra 355 mm with 160 mm inlet(s)/ outlet in 5 different configurations.
- Ultra 450 mm multiple inlet(s) with two 110 mm inlets at 45° and two 160 mm inlets at 90° with main inlet/outlet in 160 mm. Ultra 450mm chamber in different flow configurations with 200mm main inlet(s)/ outlet and 110, 160, and 200 mm branch inlet(s).
- Ultra 600 mm with 250 mm inlet(s) and outlet in six different configurations. (Eccentric reducers in 250 x 200 and 250 x 160 mm are available to convert inlet(s)/outlet to required size.)
- Ultra 1000 mm manhole with 160,200, 250, 315 inlet (s) / outlet in different configurations.