PPR Pipe Fittings
PPR "polypropylene random copolymer" pipes are manufactured from Polypropylene Random Copolymer raw material. The most important feature of PPR that distinguishes it from the others is that it could also be used in hot water systems besides being used in sanitary networks.
Advantages of PPR Pipe :
- Easy to weld
- Fast installation
- Installation without scrap
- Low costs
- At 20°C it stands up to PN25
- Good service life
- Can be used at 95°C
- No corrosion
- No decrease in diameter due to reactions with minerals
- Doesn't contaminate drinking water with corrosion
- No crack formation due to ice under 0°C
- Depending on its elastic structure can be installed easily in hard positions
- Enables to load trucks more and creates savings in terms of cost
Fields of applications :
PP-R is designed for hot and cold water supply and heating applications and it is suitable for different applications enlisted below.
- Hot and cold water supply in residential, industrial, commercial and public projects.
- Solar heater applications
- Drinking water and liquid foods
- Watering systems for greenhouses and gardens
- Transportation of aggressive fluids
- Water purifying plants
- Radiator heating
- Traditional heating systems
- Air distribution and compressed air systems.
- Chilled water and air conditioning
Pipe Size : ½" ( 20mm ) to 6 " ( 160 mm )
Pressure Ratings : PN 10 kg/cm2 , PN 12.5 kg/cm2 , PN 16 kg/cm2 , PN 20 kg/cm2.
Pipe Fittings Sizes : ½" ( 20 mm ) to 6 " ( 160 mm )
Design : Socket Fusion Welding / Fabricated Welding
Range of PPR Fittings : Flange (Step Flange , Long Neck Flange ) , Long Neck Coller , Elbow 90° , Elbow 45° , Male Threaded Elbow , Female Threaded Elbow , Tee , Reducing Tee , Male Threaded Tee , Female Threaded Tee , Coupler , Male Threaded Adoptor , Female Threaded Adoptor , Reducer , End Cap , Union , Four Way Tee etc.