uPVC Pressure Pipes and fittings
uPVC Pressure Pipes and fittings are available as per IS 4985: 2000 standard and are available in 20 mm to 450 mm sizes in different pressure class. Pipes with both types of joints i.e. solvent cement type and rubber seal type joints are available. These pipes and fittings are used for variety of applications like, agriculture, irrigation, water supply, industrial process lines, swimming pools and fire fighting mains, etc. These pipes are superior to C.I., D.I. or R.C.C. pipes and offers number of advantages like light weight, easy and fast installation, excellent corrosion and chemical resistance, high flow rates, long life and economy.
Features & Benefits :
- These pipes are most ideal for carrying drinking water as they do not subject to contamination.
- Being immune to chemical, electrolytic and galvanic action, these pipes are free from corrosion.
- Pipes offer excellent resistance to acids, oxidizing agents, alkalis, oils and domestic effluents.
- Pipes have mirror smooth inside surface and hence better flow characteristics in comparison to AC, CI and GI pipes.
- This eliminates need for fire resistant coatings.
- Corrosion resistance property of the PVC pipes, eliminates the need for painting or coating.
- As these pipes are free from weakness caused by scale formation, rusting, weathering and chemical action, they lasts for a life time.
- Apart from superiority over conventional pipes, PVC Pressure pipes are light in weight and hence they offer total economy in handling, transportation and installation
- Drain irrigation
- Water supply
- Industrial process lines
- Swimming pools
- Fire fighting mains
Pipe Size : ½" ( 20mm ) to 18 " ( 450 mm )
Pressure Ratings : PN 2.5 kg/cm2 , PN 4 kg/cm2 , PN 6 kg/cm2 , PN 10 kg/cm2.
Pipe Fittings Sizes : ½" ( 20 mm ) to 18 " ( 450 mm )
As Per Standard : IS 4985
Design : Socket Easy To Solvent Cement Joint
Range of uPVC Pressure Pipes and fittings : Coupler , Tee , Elbow , Bend , End Cap , M.T.A. , F.T.A. , Tail Piece , Flange , Service Saddle , Cross Tee , Reducer , Reducing Bush , Reducing Tee , Reducing M.T.A. , Reducing F.T.A.