Polyvinylidene fluoride ( PVDF ) Pipe & Fittings
Polyvinylidene fluoride, or polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer produced by the polymerization of vinylidene difluoride.
PVDF is a specialty plastic material in the fluoropolymer family; it is used generally in applications requiring the highest purity, strength, and resistance to solvents, acids, bases and heat and low smoke generation during a fire event. Compared to other fluoropolymers, it has an easier melt process because of its relatively low melting point of around 177°C.
It has a low density (1.78) and low cost compared to the other fluoropolymers. It is available as piping products, sheet, tubing, films, plate and an insulator for premium wire. It can be injected, molded or welded and is commonly used in the chemical, semiconductor, medical and defense industries, as well as in lithium ion batteries. It is also available as a crosslinked closed cell foam, used increasingly in aviation and aerospace applications.
Benefits & Feature :
- Low weight
- Low thermal conductivity
- High chemical corrosion resistance
- Heat resistance
- Mechanical strength and toughness
- High abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- Low permeability to most gases and liquids
- Withstands exposure to harsh thermal and chemical conditions
- Unaffected by long-term exposure to ultraviolet radiation
Main Application :
- Chemical Process Industries
- Automotive Industries
- Agro Chemical Industries
- Pharmaceuticals & Bulk Drug Manufacturing Companies
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Paper & Pulp Industries
- Petrochemical Industries & Refineries
- Fossil & Nuclear Power Plants
- Water & Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Power Generation Plants
- Electricals , Electronics , Semi conductor Industries
- Semiconductor & Other High Purity Applications.
Details of Pipes and Fittings :
Material : PVDF
Pipes Sizes : ½" ( 20 mm ) to 8" ( 200 mm ) Pipe Standard Length 5 meter.
Pipe Pressure Class : PN 10 kg/cm2 , PN 16 kg/cm2
Fittings Sizes : ½" ( 20 mm ) to 8" ( 200 mm )
Range of PVDF Pipe Fittings :Flange (Slipon , Threaded , Pipe Bore , Blind , Puddle Flange ) , Pipe End ( Stub End ) , Bend , Tee , Reducer , End Cap , Hose Nipple ( Flanged , Threaded ) , Threaded Nipple , Hex Nipple , Threaded Coupling , Tank Adaptors , Union etc.