Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps
Horizontal Centrifugal Pumps are Horizontal Centrifugal Volute Casing type Process pumps with Mechanical Seal. Highly reliable and sturdy design pumps for handling corrosive liquids. Better efficiency due to computer aided design of Volute casing, Impeller etc resulting in lower power consumption and smoother operation. Heavy duty bearing box and heavy duty shaft ensures longer life of the pump.
Pumps are available with Teflon Bellow type Mechanical Seal with GFT v/s Ceramic face combination OR with pure Teflon gland packing with High Alumina Ceramic or SS 316 shaft sleeve.
These pumps are ideally suitable for handling corrosive chemicals, acidic water with mild impurities, pickling plant chemicals, effluents and boiler descaling chemicals .
Pumps are available in Bare shaft pump only. Base Frame & Coupling can be provided for mounting motor directly.
- Made from 100% virgin PP for best resistance against corrosion and long lastings.
- Computer aided casting & impeller design for smooth hydraulic passage that gives best efficiency & performance.
- Useful for handling corrosive chemicals in various industries and different application.
- Standard design ensures interchangebility of spares
Application in Industries
- Chemical Process Plants
- Textile processing Industries
- Drugs & Intermediate
- Pulp & Paper Industries
- Salt , Sugar & Marine Industries
- Food & Beverages
- Steel Industries
- Power Plants
- Oil Treatment Plant
- Water Treatment Plants
- Oil & Refinery Industries
Pump Material & Temperature Resistance
Polypropylene : 80°C
PPH : 100°C
PVDF : 120°C
PFA : 180°C
Pump Range & Capacity
Capacity upto : 75 m3/hr
Head upto : 60 Mtrs
Power upto : 1 H.P. To 15 H.P.
Speed (RPM) : 1440 RPM , 2900 RPM
All Pumps are Available in Three Phase Power .
Imported Notes:Flame Proof Pump's Motor also Available in all pump range and capacity .